Birth
Birth: Saturday, January 6, 2007, 12:41PM.
P was right. I was being born. The old place doesn't even seem real to me anymore. This place is much bigger than the old place. And brighter, and louder, and colder, and more dangerous. But there's milk here, which is amazing stuff, and I don't think I'll ever get bored because there's always so much going on. So, birth isn't so bad.
I miss P sometimes, but have made some great new friends here. They call me "burrito" and "ollie." Usually we're in sync and I'm pretty happy, though they don't seem to get that I don't like being cold for any reason. In the last few hours I've noticed that if I cry loudly enough I can hear barking. I'm not sure how that's supposed to help.
7 comments:
CONGRATS!
And hopefully the doggies don't get jealous. Shhh, Arlo!
Congratulations MOM AND DAD, and little Ollie too. Welcome to the neighborhood, Ollie. We will have you working in the community garden, very soon!
Kevin and Frank
Ollie, buddy-never you mind about that cold thing. Auntie Blynn is going to get off her but and get your toasty warm bunting done. Love to all,
Congrats and welcome to the world little man.
Debbi, Matt & Ezra
CONGRATS! The Nicks are very happy to see all the new parents. It especially makes us happy to see all the "grandparents." It is the best role.
Susan and Ron
O-
Don't ever stop exploring! And listen to your mommie and daddy because they love you.
P.S. It's not really dangerous.
Post a Comment